6" lift and tire combo pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
do the 6+3 theres alota people that like to hate on the body lifts but theres nothing wrong with them I've have 2 personally and know plenty of other people with them. Plus the 6+3 trucks look sweet.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Basically at six maybe about six and a half on 33s
You must be registered for see images attach

This was it set at four inches with the same 33s

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Basically at six maybe about six and a half on 33s

This was it set at four inches with the same 33s

you have the RCX how'd you get 6.5"?

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score

If I understand correctly the RCX 4" and 6" are the exact same kit for the front- both are a 4" drop. The 6" just includes an AAL for the rear on top of the 4" block.

Correct me if I am wrong guys.

I need to see if I can just buy the RCX up front and put 3/4 or 1 ton springs in the back (with a small block if I have to)- I want a suspension lift, but nothing crazy. 4" probably... 6" tops. I want it to still be DD material.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
If I understand correctly the RCX 4" and 6" are the exact same kit for the front- both are a 4" drop. The 6" just includes an AAL for the rear on top of the 4" block.

Correct me if I am wrong guys.

I need to see if I can just buy the RCX up front and put 3/4 or 1 ton springs in the back (with a small block if I have to)- I want a suspension lift, but nothing crazy. 4" probably... 6" tops. I want it to still be DD material.

Yeah guys I cranked it up. At four inches my angles were damn near flat I wish I had pictures it rode much much better than when it was stock with just cranked bars. I cranked it up quite a bit it is just about level with the four inch blocks and 3/4 ton leaf springs. They really gave a good amount of lift to the rear my angles are not as bad as they could be but they are worse now hahaha