6" lift and tire combo pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97SilveradoHD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would hope mine doesn't fall in that category either since some just don't have the money for a suspension lift at that time.

You must be registered for see images attach

those n-fabs look :boobs: do you have any more pics?
i agree that a body lift looks only as good as it's hidden, and these steps are a key element. i have a 4" trailmaster on my truck, was on there when i got it. had to crank about 1.5" to clear my 35's without them rubbing on full lock when going over a bump. i really want to do a 2" body and de-crank the front back to level, n-fabs, swap the tow hooks for shackles, and swap the factory hitch for a hidden one. if all the ugliness is addressed properly, i'll essentially have a 6" lift with level CV's and a rather nice ride quality :headbang:

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
My bad man haha But I think if you go a 6" with 33s it needs to be a beefy or wide 33 with some stance. Any higher than 6" needs a 35 or more. I love my 35s and dont think I could ever go smaller.

No worries....I have seen some threads that got so far off that I had to search way back to find out the main point. I understand the F-Body desire too as I had a wicked 92 Z with a L-98. It run 8:70's in the eight and I drove it everyday. No mods

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score

my hideous body lift (going to come off but NOT because I don't like it)