6.0 into 2000 k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
I got the mirrors today. I stuck one on to see how it looks! I think I like it. They are big but they are growing on me fast. Kinda like the chrome. It really does tie in with the steps and bumpers well! ****** pic I know, but didn't wanna move it with the door panels still of and wires everywhere!
You must be registered for see images attach
the lenses are amber. The pics look like they are smoked but they're not.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I like the chrome on your truck, and I wish I had your paint.

Got any plans to throw some spacers on the rear? It drives me crazy seeing the back tires sucked in so far on my truck.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Here's a little sneak peak of the ol girl. I've pretty much got everything in. Still gotta do cab lights. That may be a little while. I plan on giving her a detail this weekend. I'll post a photo bomb once it's cleaned up. Inside is still a mess! Got wire strippings and it's just generally dirty!

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
I like the chrome on your truck, and I wish I had your paint.

Got any plans to throw some spacers on the rear? It drives me crazy seeing the back tires sucked in so far on my truck.
With these Hummer wheels the rear looks 100% better. They would be even with the bedsides if I didn't have flares. I think I can live with it the way it is. I'll get some better pics so you can see!

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
I just had my first showdown with a Powerstroke! He huffed and puffed, blew black smoke everywhere! But he couldn't catch me! I know, pics or it didn't happen. But it was a spur of the moment thing! The guy even gave me a thumbs up at the next light! First time I've actually raced anyone in a long time. Got the heart pumping a little bit. Makes me wanna cam this thing! Anybody know of a good cam for a stock 6.0 engine? While retaining the ability to tow when I need too.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just had my first showdown with a Powerstroke! He huffed and puffed, blew black smoke everywhere! But he couldn't catch me! I know, pics or it didn't happen. But it was a spur of the moment thing! The guy even gave me a thumbs up at the next light! First time I've actually raced anyone in a long time. Got the heart pumping a little bit. Makes me wanna cam this thing! Anybody know of a good cam for a stock 6.0 engine? While retaining the ability to tow when I need too.
I'm interested in the same thing about the cam lol. That's awesome!

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm interested in the same thing about the cam lol. That's awesome!

Got bored and did some research, I'm reading a lot of good things about the tsp stage 2 low lift cam.