5x5 Wheel Spacers/Adapters?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zs_Silverado

Reaction score
So I've been searching the forums, buy/sell/trade pages, the internet, everywhere. It seems to me like 5x5 wheel spacers are hard to find for the Silverado. I've seen some for Jeeps with a 5x5 bolt pattern, but wasn't sure if it would work. Just wanting to use it to push the wheels out a tad. Nothing too extreme.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
5 on 5 is 5 on 5.... the spacer doesn't know or care what it's going onto.. lol....

sent from what use to be a great country...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
5 on 5 is 5 on 5.... the spacer doesn't know or care what it's going onto.. lol....

jeep spacers are lug centric and our trucks are hub centric (or the other way around, I forget at the moment). does that matter?

Zs_Silverado

Reaction score
jeep spacers are lug centric and our trucks are hub centric (or the other way around, I forget at the moment). does that matter?

That was what I had read, and what I was more or less concerned about. As long as it would work, I got no problem using it. Just didn't wanna get something that wasn't going to work. Lol

Tet97Chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That was what I had read, and what I was more or less concerned about. As long as it would work, I got no problem using it. Just didn't wanna get something that wasn't going to work. Lol

Try Summit. That is where I bought one of the pairs that I have for my truck.
I've always heard that hub centric spacers used for jeeps would not work with chevy trucks. I've got 2" lug centric spacers installed and I haven't had any issues at all.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
So I've been searching the forums, buy/sell/trade pages, the internet, everywhere. It seems to me like 5x5 wheel spacers are hard to find for the Silverado. I've seen some for Jeeps with a 5x5 bolt pattern, but wasn't sure if it would work. Just wanting to use it to push the wheels out a tad. Nothing too extreme.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

The issue of whether they're hub-centric or not matters depending on the hub bore size. Your truck has a 78.3mm hub bore; the Jeep is smaller at 71.5mm - so hub-centric adapters made for a Jeep won't slip over your hub flanges.

You also have to watch the stud size - some Jeep stuff is 1/2" studs, others are 14mm like your truck. It's not a big deal but it can matter in some cases when you're running stock wheels.

By the way I have several sets of spacers that will fit your truck, in an old "for sale" post in the classifieds. 1" bolt-ons barely used $50/pair, 1/4" slip-ons $25/pair, or 5/16" slip-ons $15/pair - plus shipping.

Those 1" bolt-ons were over $75/pair new when I bought 'em. They weren't even used for more than a few miles, changed plans and put different wheels on the truck.

You must be registered for see images

Richard

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a good deal on the 1" ers... most good bolt on spacers start at or around 99 a set these days...

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got 2 2" hubcentric spacers 73.1 HB for 76 bucks shipped I'll drop a link of you need. 6061 aluminum