5.7 vortec mpg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

With my old 5.7L and 3.73 gears I could stay in lean cruise on flat road up to about 80 mph, then the engine was under enough load it would go out of closed loop with the table set to the values above.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score

Here's some better screenshots

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Adjusted the subtractor

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
Cannot make it out but take a look at where I implemented lean cruise in mine. My values are a little higher because I have my stoich value set for 14.1. I push mine pretty lean but 16.5 is probably an even safer target for a stock small block within the range I targeted it in. The slight timing increase is a big part of the gain. It goes in the cells under 1.00. 0.85-0.95 range in the RPM range lean cruise is active.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. They look good when I take them but after getting compressed on the forum they look horrible
Go into your programs by clicking on the windows emblem in the lower left corner and scroll down to "Snip and Sketch" tool and play with it. You can right click on it and move it to your tool bar so you have access to it all the time. Then you can circle and highlight stuff, click on "Edit" and "Copy" then paste it here in your reply. Some other forums require you save it and then upload. HTH - sorry for hijacking your thread...

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Here's some better screenshots
Give these values a run. Just bump up the timing where you are in lean cruise. 2* at lower rpm and 4 where it is leanest then back down to 2 where it is richer at 2,400 rpm.