5.7 sputtering issue...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not a problem. Let us know what fixes it, I'm curious too. And someone who Googles the problem your having will most likely get a link here so it helpes lots of people. Good luck!

I've been searching this problem for about a month and haven't had much help. My dad and I both work on vehicles quite often and have a good bit of experience between us, but all of this crap with computers and EFI frustrates us. Don't get me wrong, EFI and all the other goodies are nice, but only until they start messing up, that's when they start nickle and diming you for every penny you have. I'd much rather have a carb or at-least a non-factory fuel injection setup. I know a lot of people like their stuff to stay stock/original brand, but to be honest, I'd rather get away from OEM in almost all cases.

If I have the money, I may see about getting him that ECM for his birthday or something. He misses driving the truck, but he just can't afford to keep buying parts for it right now.