454 EGR fitting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bownispar

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone have a part number(or source) for the fitting from the manifold to the EGR tube? I've sourced the tube, P/N 10222061, but I also need the fitting from the manifold to the EGR tube...mine got all messed up during removal. Any help finding a replacement would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Take a picture of exactly what you need, i'm in the middle of a 7.4 to 5.3 turbo swap in my crew cab and wouldn't have an issue with sending my old one.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
$10 Plus actual shipping sound fair? I know I just had it off too, to service the injectors.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I'll take a wild guess; the fitting got damaged while trying to get the EGR tube's coupling nut loose from it?

With that narrow area to grip, it gets tricky getting a wrench on both sides in order to break it loose. There's a certain adjustable wrench that Channel-Lock makes which has narrow jaws. That's what I used, with a normal open-end wrench on the coupling nut. A scrap piece of 2x4 laid across the valve cover helped with leverage - this gave the adjustable wrench a "stop" point, leaving me free to break the coupling nut loose with the other wrench:

You must be registered for see images attach

I know you've already got past this point (obviously) but may help someone else doing this job in the future. Channel Lock's name for these adjustables is "xtra slim jaw"

Richard