4 link pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
try to get it within 2-3 degrees of the transmission. i spaced my trans up 1" to help. make your bars as long as possible (keeps the arch of suspension longer which in turn lessens the rearend movement front to back), try to keep them as close to the same overall length as possible (it'll keep the pinion angle the same throughout travel), set everything up at ride height and keep in mind your anti-squat.

Ok so spacing the trans up 1" and set the pinion angle so its neg. 2 or 3 degs.. my lowers are the same as your I'm sure cuz they mount to the stock front leaf spring hanger. My bags are under the frame not mounted to the side of the frame like yours..

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
Ok so spacing the trans up 1" and set the pinion angle so its neg. 2 or 3 degs.. my lowers are the same as your I'm sure cuz they mount to the stock front leaf spring hanger. My bags are under the frame not mounted to the side of the frame like yours..
i would check yours and not base it off mine, it seems every truck it diff. mine are under-ish the frame, there's a pocket welded into the side of the frame so the bag is directly over the bar.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i just got my 3link kit yesterday mine have a pocket that i cut out in the side of the frame.. been trying to do my inner fenders on the front but need to know how high to mount them for 20's i dont have a 20 inch wheel to put on the truck and cant find a junk one at a tire shop to buy in a 5 lug.. they all have 6 lug stuff lol..

Dread

Reaction score
Oh and McGrath what did you use for the mounts for the bottom of the bag?