4 hi mod no worky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
The drawing on this thread is 100% correct. If you use a 4 prong relay, thats all you need. If you use a 5 prong relay, pin 87a will not be used, just leave it open.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Really, that's all... ? I thought it needed like 3 relays for something lol Oops ... Sorry guys, move on :)

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope 4hi needs one relay. You are thinking headlight harness from mean green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check out the robot drawing on Page 1,it makes a good diagram. Super freaking easy. I just took my turn signal out and my high and low beam wires were right there. I just put the relay by the battery, 1 wire to ground, 1 to power, 1 to tan on the lows, 1 to green on the highs. Now I just need to put my Sylvania ultras in, and get some h3 hids in my fog lights.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The mean green harness has one relay for low beams one relay for high beams and one relay for the 4 HI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazymater91

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can we get a diagram for that? Is it better? Is it worth it?

I don't have a diagram. but this is what mine looks like!! The reason I made one was my speedometer would quit when I would flick on high beam the first time! And the only thing I could make out of that was when the hid would first turn on they have a little higher amp draw then regular bulbs and that was over loading the OEM harness

You must be registered for see images attach

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
I have everything to build one of these, Im guessing a full write up will be in order when i get the time to put it all together?