4.3 full length headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nobears

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any full length headers that will fit a 2wd with a 4.3?

TheAutumnWind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will S10 headers fit?
Please PLEASE tell these will fit my 92 chevy cheyenne. its a full sized pick up it has the 4.3 motor.
Asked by HUNTER on September 07, 2019

A:
Thank you for your question. Hedman Hedders 69400 headers will not fit the 1992 Chevy C1500 Cheyenne with a 4.3L engine. We offer the following headers for this vehicle application.

JBA Headers 1840S - natural
JBA Headers 1840SJS - silver ceramic coated
JBA Headers 1841SJT - titanium ceramic coated

TheAutumnWind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will S10 headers fit?
Will these fit my 04 Silverado 4.3 L?
Asked by JOSE on March 16, 2020

A:
Not sure but I have a 98 4.3. V6. They fit

MICHAEL from IL answered on March 17, 2020

Interesting. Sounds like a solid maybe. Could be worth a try. Maybe a little percussive maintenance is required.

RI Chevy guy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not seen any long tubes for these, I used the pacesetters for the ability to bolt right up to the factory exhaust. Whatever you wind up using, go to Eastwood and buy a can of header INTERIOR coating- it's a ceramic product that coats the inside of the tubes and dramatically reduces under hood temps, I can put my hand right over the header when completely warmed up, awesome stuff!

nobears

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have not seen any long tubes for these, I used the pacesetters for the ability to bolt right up to the factory exhaust. Whatever you wind up using, go to Eastwood and buy a can of header INTERIOR coating- it's a ceramic product that coats the inside of the tubes and dramatically reduces under hood temps, I can put my hand right over the header when completely warmed up, awesome stuff!
What part number were the pacesetters?