350 smallblock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'd like to continue with the Suburban project, so I am selling my motor that I no longer have interest in. I am not very educated on motors, so bear with me. The info was given to me from the friend who built it.

standard bore 350 with mercruiser heads, marinized block. .010-.010 factory reman crank. Speed pro marine cam ,447 I&E lift, (@ valves) 291* duration.. Silva lite pistons 10:1 ratio.. bench run for cam breakin only with Valvoline racing 20-50 and lucus break in additive ( 1 qt).. 1.5 ratio roller rockers and rebuilt quadr-bog carb. Yes it's in a boat, but for those of you who know about motors well, it's easy to swap it.

I am asking 3k for it. I will also trade for a truck. Please PM me or comment here if you are interested, or would know anyone who wants it.

You must be registered for see images attach

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your facing the front of the motor, like in your pic... what way does the harmonic balancer turn when running? Clockwise or counterclockwise wise? It's not really an easy swap if it goes the wrong way..last I knew anyways....

sent from what use to be a great country..

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
True, some are reverse rotation. They require a different starter, camshaft, and oil pump to be converted to a truck engine.