33 inch tires with 3 inch lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cranked. Nothing in back. Getting a 4 inch soon though. And tires messure at 33"
You must be registered for see images attach

gordinho80

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2.5" blocks in rear, cranked the front a little. I have 5 16x12x8" cinderblocks in the bed, my spare 33" wheel/tire, and the original spare still under the bed. I have 2500 torsion bars that I want to put in, hoping that they are a little stiffer and they will keep the nose up a little more with as much crank so that I can crank a smidge more.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
2.5" blocks in rear, cranked the front a little. I have 5 16x12x8" cinderblocks in the bed, my spare 33" wheel/tire, and the original spare still under the bed. I have 2500 torsion bars that I want to put in, hoping that they are a little stiffer and they will keep the nose up a little more with as much crank so that I can crank a smidge more.

Youll never crank level with 2.5 blocks

gordinho80

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't need to be LEVEL level... I don't mind a little rake. I'm not wheeling my truck, just think it looks better with a taller stance.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
HA. Im running 3in Body Lift, 2in Block and key. Had to Trim bumper and fender to fit them 35s.

First of all you bought keys? Lmao and second its all about the wheels you can run 35s on a block and crank