3" drop on 96 suburban, opinions wanted!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92terminator

Reaction score
hello, im gonna help my buddy drop his 96 burb but he wants it to ride as smooth as possible in the front after the drop.

should we go with 2'' spindles and 1'' springs?? or 2'' LCA's and 1'' springs?? and what springs?? or skip all that and go straight to 3'' lowering springs??

thanks in advanced.
jorge

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Spindles will give you less alignment issues than LCA 's would. less drop in the spring will provide better ride, so go with the 1" spring.

92terminator

Reaction score
Spindles will give you less alignment issues than LCA 's would. less drop in the spring will provide better ride, so go with the 1" spring.

cool, thanks for your input, so spindles it is.. i feel the same way about the springs, the lower they are the worse they ride.

what drop do you got on the burb in your sig? and what tire size you got? if you dont mind me asking.
looks sick BTW!!

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
cool, thanks for your input, so spindles it is.. i feel the same way about the springs, the lower they are the worse they ride.

what drop do you got on the burb in your sig? and what tire size you got? if you dont mind me asking.
looks sick BTW!!

Thanks,
4/6 drop 235/50/18 on 18x8, and 295/45/20 on 20x10