*3.42s And 37s Temporarily*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Just thought I'd help give you another option if you so choose! I'd cut you a real deal for it all though, just PM me if you want anytime.

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone

Great, thanks. What town are you in? It doesn't show that stuff when I'm on my phone.

If you want more go than mpg, 4.88s.

MPG has never been a concern to me. I daily a K1500 and the Mustang gets like single digit MPG, haha.

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Great, thanks. What town are you in? It doesn't show that stuff when I'm on my phone.

MPG has never been a concern to me. I daily a K1500 and the Mustang gets like single digit MPG, haha.

I'm south of you, near Pontiac

Last edited:

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
It's cool to have an older IL member come back, I always liked looking through your mustang build, I don't think I've seen your build for the truck though

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
It's cool to have an older IL member come back, I always liked looking through your mustang build, I don't think I've seen your build for the truck though

Glad to be back, although I'm not as active as I used to be on any forums.

I never made one for the truck. I guess I just never figured it was "build thread" worthy. Maybe this winter I'll compile all the pics.