2014 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Well, ladies and Gentlemen, I went back passed the dealership today and they had some more new trucks! Seems like they are selling real well, starting to see more and more on the roads.

First off, my first look at the Regular cab Work truck model. New color, not sure what its called but it is a nice looking color. 2wd, work truck grille, standard bed, and the Ecotec3 V6 engine.

You must be registered for see images

My first impressions of the regular cab: DAYYUM they look good! I'd love to have this truck, remove that valance and color match the grille! Glad to see that they do offer non-chrome
Grilles.

Next, the new Extended cab..which is called the Double Cab now. Just like Ram, they have this and the larger crew cab.

And just a quick comparison between 2013 and 2014 model changes to the front end.

To sum it up. So far, all models look great!

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

1BAD90

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Working on a 2014 sierra 18" lifted rendering right now. This thing has been kicking my ass. Had to make the regular cab off the crew cab photo. When its completed and good to post ill have to share it.

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The Ram's actually have 3 different 4 doors. The Quad, Crew and Mega, Pretty crazy haha.

Also Friend that works at a local big GM dealership told me there's already warranty claims on 14's for Rust. Don't know how considering they've only been out for a couple months

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Thanks for posting! I see you were able to change your sig....but yeah the new 2015 Heavy Duties and SUVs have been unveiled! Let's get some photos in here!

And here is the Suburban..Tahoe looks the same, just a Tahoe.

And here are the GMC Counterparts.

HD

And Denali

I really like them all...I wonder why they went so different on the HD version of the Silverado though, as well as the SUVs. I am looking forward to seeing the Escalade if they re-do it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975