2005 Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is my 05 Tahoe z71, its got about 120,000 miles and full leather along with a must have rear entertainment for the kids...3rd row seating and first and second row are both captains chairs...all stock minus smoked headlights, parklights, and tailights....we've had it for about a year and a half now...plans are to fix coolant leak, add a new CD/head unit, exhaust, CAI, and I already have a set of 20" helo wheels that came off my old 94 chevy 1500...we got it washed and waxed tonight which has prompted me to remove all the ugly faded gray body cladding/molding and get it prepped for duplicolor bedliner...will post more pics once they are cleaned and painted...

You must be registered for see images attach

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya it rides so smooth...and the 5.3 has plenty of power...got a few issues to work out but it's getting there

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK so I got my body molding pieces painted today...duplicolor bed liner, 2 coats...this stuff is great; coated awesome and looks good. I'll let them cure and when I get back from work I get them reinstalled along with my wheels/tires...they are 20x10 helo he835 on 275/55r20 wild country xtx sport tires...they only had about 4k miles on them when I sold my 94 chevy 1500...so they are virtually brand new and I'm excited to see them on the Tahoe as I've never had them on it before...

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got molding installed back on Tahoe along with the wheels/tires...I think I need to order a set of wheel spacers but first things first, I need to find and fix a coolant leak...