2005 Z71 Tahoe Timeline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Bought an interior LED light kit off Amazon the other day and installed them tonight. Hard to tell by the photos, but holy crap are these things bright!! Also came with two bulbs for the license plate lights.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Bought an interior LED light kit off Amazon the other day and installed them tonight. Hard to tell by the photos, but holy crap are these things bright!! Also came with two bulbs for the license plate lights.

I recently did the same with the interior lights on my Burb. Except I bought mine piecemeal from AutoZone. Sylvania standard LEDs. My Lord, what an amazing difference. I am now a big believer in the LED upgrade.
And your Tahoe looks fantastic!

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Looks great! Can you provide a link from the Amazon website? I've got 2 Suburbans and a Silverado of this vintage. May consider doing this upgrade.

Is it one of these?:https://www.amazon.com/LEDpartsNow-2000-2006-Interior-Accessories-Replacement/dp/B00HRSTP1S
https://www.amazon.com/XtremeVision...RAV090P50A1&psc=1&refRID=RD1BSJ4TZRAV090P50A1

Only $21 or less?

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
First time I’ve pulled a load this heavy and she did great. In the process of clearing out my barn because we just sold our house. About 4 more trips and I’ll be done lol

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Yesterday was officially the 1 year mark since I bought the Tahoe. Just about ready to roll over 244,000 miles. I have to say I have no complaints. Getting ready to throw in some new plugs/wires and air filter soon though before we head down to Alabama in a month.

Last edited:

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
I should be ashamed. Something that should have been the first thing I did when I bought the truck was change the air filter, but I neglected it. The date wrote on it was from 2014. Changed it out tonight when I did an oil change.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Just got back from a 2,500 mile trip to Alabama. The Tahoe performed flawlessly. I love this thing more every day lol.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Went to grab our Christmas tree this afternoon. Let our daughter steer and she was a natural lol. The tree is kind of small this year because we are staying at my parents while our new house is built.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Had the oil changed, new plugs/wires installed, and the tires rotated. I hate not having my own garage right now :/