2001 3500HD 8.1 / NV4500 44K miles east TN $2500 (!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Most likely a parts truck (read the ad) but what a freakin' steal. Awesome swap donor and plenty of low mile HD-specific stuff leftover to sell to recoup investment. Not mine, don't know the seller, just too far for me to even think about messing with: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/279446148247294/

Richard

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Man wish I had a place to stash it an a way to get it here. I'd love to swap my 454 for an 8.1
If I had a place to stash it, I'd be all over it. My buddy runs hotshot trucks so I could get it transported.. at a buddy price, but still gonna be expensive due to distance. Then, no place to keep it (driveway is at capacity!) and that also means, no place to work on big projects.

Richard

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Most likely a parts truck (read the ad) but what a freakin' steal. Awesome swap donor and plenty of low mile HD-specific stuff leftover to sell to recoup investment. Not mine, don't know the seller, just too far for me to even think about messing with: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/279446148247294/

Richard
well since you like to look, look in NC for me lol. Just kidding man. SC VA, Ga, Md, De ok too lol

I'm seeing sold on that one.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe I oughta go snatch up the $700 8.1L in one of the local yards, it seems like big displacement gassers are starting to come back around. Wouldn't hurt to have a decent 496 laying around for reasons I have yet to determine.
But I guess I should get the red trucks rebuild 454 off my trailer first though...maybe.