2001 3500HD 8.1 / NV4500 44K miles east TN $2500 (!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe I oughta go snatch up the $700 8.1L in one of the local yards, it seems like big displacement gassers are starting to come back around. Wouldn't hurt to have a decent 496 laying around for reasons I have yet to determine.
But I guess I should get the red trucks rebuild 454 off my trailer first though...maybe.
If it's in a 2001-2002 3500HD be sure to get the complete harness, PCM, etc. all the supporting goodies to make a swap easier.

Richard

myDuallyC3500

Reaction score
I bought this truck, paid way 2 much since it needed just about everything. Bought from a dealer in Chicago and they shipped it out to South Dakota. I will never buy on line EVER again. Just about got it where i want it now, replacing worn out leaf springs in the morning...

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought this truck, paid way 2 much since it needed just about everything. Bought from a dealer in Chicago and they shipped it out to South Dakota. I will never buy on line EVER again. Just about got it where i want it now, replacing worn out leaf springs in the morning...
You bought a truck on listed on FB marketplace in Tennessee from a dealer in Chicago, and had it shipped to South Dakota?