2000 K3500 Crew Cab Rear Door Speakers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom P

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been looking for info on the rear door speakers. There doesn't appear to be sound coming from the rear doors but it looks as though there are spots for speakers there? Anyone know about this?

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
on my 99 c3500 w/t cclb, I used the harnesses, speakers & speaker clips from a Suburban. I unplugged the harness @ the door jam & fished out what I needed from the door, then cut the other end just past the base of the b-pillar so I that I had enough lead to tie into my harness going to the c-pillars. I'll be ordering aftermarket speakers along w/ harness jumpers in the spring, but ordered for the Suburban. I had replaced the stock 4x6's w/ the factory 4x6 plate w/ angled tweeters from a Bravada. not sure if I'll be doing aftermarket tweeters in the stock plates or component 4x6's w/ harness jumpers. As for the door panels, I swapped them to the ones from the Suburban, they had pop off speaker grilles, no mods there.
So now I have a 6-speaker system using the factory holes.