20 inch Rallys??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordsmakemesick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
that truck looks kick ass. You did a great job. I wouldn't change a thing. When I was 18, I hated long beds. But now, I like them when they're done right. What kind of drop os that?
Thank you,I wanted that "staggered" look so I did the old school gm 6 lug rallys and had them powder coated and the drop is a 4/5 drop with Djm upper and lower control arms.

Fordsmakemesick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Truck looks great! Nothing wrong at all with modding a longbed. Always comes in handy when you actually need it to be a truck. :D

Richard
Thanks man,well after I inherited the truck I kept racking my brain wondering what I was going to do with it I had all these plans then I'd throw them away and think well I'll just use it for yard work or something..but then I said screw it and wanted to do some tasteful things to it and just "clean it up" a little, definitely happy with how it turned out.Now the dream would be to have a stalled 4l80 and a cam/heads lq4 but I'm done spending for a while lol.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
My old '92 forever ago.. putting in work! That was a great truck. I still remember the laugh I got as some kid back in ATL was looking crazy at my truck and finally got up the nerve to ask, "Is it supposed to be that long?"

The drop really accentuated how long ECLB's can look.

You must be registered for see images attach

I told him it was custom :D

Richard

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My old '92 forever ago.. putting in work! That was a great truck. I still remember the laugh I got as some kid back in ATL was looking crazy at my truck and finally got up the nerve to ask, "Is it supposed to be that long?"

The drop really accentuated how long ECLB's can look.

You must be registered for see images attach

I told him it was custom :D

Richard
That's definitely true. There's a couple lowered long beds around here and they look like they're six miles long. Lol. But they look good though.