20 inch Rallys??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordsmakemesick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,new to this so hopefully I'm asking in the right spot? ...I inherited an 88 C2500 single cab long bed( not "cool" I know )But its priceless to me,it was my Dads truck and its mine now so I've been racking my brain on what I want to do to it and TRY to make it somewhat cool and I was thinking of a 2/4 or 3/5 drop (not a 4/6 because it's too low for a long bed IMO )and I was looking on Ebay at some 6x5.50 Rev classic 107 rally wheels 20x8 4.5 bs front and 20x9.5 5.25 bs rears my question is,will they work? Tires I was thinking a 255/45/20 front and something like a 305/45r20 rear? I love the hot rod staggered look .I understand I will probably have to roll my fender lips.Thank you and sorry for the long post.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Fordsmakemesick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the look I want..first pic is the stance I like "for a long bed" and second pic is how I'd love the wheels to look on this style of truck without being slammed to the ground..

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Although Im a short bed you get the drift, Im on 20x10 rear 285/35, front 20x9 255/35 with a lot more drop than you wil have, fenders rolled and its tight. On big dips the front will rub, turning no problems. Hope this helps
Bobby V

Fordsmakemesick

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks a little different from the day I got it after my Dad passed away I went to his place and picked it up before people started messing with it,but this is what it looked like the day I brought it to my place..

[]

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that truck looks kick ass. You did a great job. I wouldn't change a thing. When I was 18, I hated long beds. But now, I like them when they're done right. What kind of drop os that?

Last edited: