2" vs 4" Cowl Hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nope I think it goes perfect with anything, although on a truck think a visor helps it alot, them trucks above don't have one and there's an s-10 here with a visor and 4 inch hood and it looks great.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
IMO I wouldnt run a 4" unless my truck absolutely needed the space for a high rise intake or blower

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
imma go with swim on this one... i think 4inch, but to me that with some good offset wheels would look mean... i guess i just think the 2inch is to small

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm with the rest. 2" all the way. A cowl hood is the one thing that looks good on every single gmt400 no matter what style or look you're going for.
You must be registered for see images attach

The view from inside you will love for a couple months. Then you'll get used to it!

jonny

Reaction score
this is a 4 inch cowl

4 inch cowl

Attachments

• cowl.jpg
    cowl.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 122
  • truckkk.jpg
    truckkk.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 137
  • jonzo.jpg
    jonzo.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 119

Luke

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nope I think it goes perfect with anything, although on a truck think a visor helps it alot, them trucks above don't have one and there's an s-10 here with a visor and 4 inch hood and it looks great.

o boy. lol

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what brand is your cowl hood
jonny hasn't been seen on this site in over 7 years. When looking at threads you can click on the poster's avatar to see how long it's been since they were here.