2" rear drop shackles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I just got a 4/6, therefor, i have to remove me drop shackle. Its a 2 inche drop shackle to match the rear to the front of the truck. THey have bee non my truck for about one year. Looking to either trade for stock shackles or make me an offer

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would trade you, but I would need these to install before I could send mine to you,but I assume you need the stockers to install your 4/6 before you can send these out. Is that right?

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
i can get pictures tomorrow, and im not even sure. i can maybe just wait, its not an everyday truck... where are you from?

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
I would trade you, but I would need these to install before I could send mine to you,but I assume you need the stockers to install your 4/6 before you can send these out. Is that right?

DONT !! . The top part of the shackle will hit your gas filler on your 2door (ask me how I know)

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
to be honest, ive never seen under one of them... Actually, come to think of it... i never seen a 2WD in town ... every one has 4x4, and most of them are beat up ...

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
to be honest, ive never seen under one of them... Actually, come to think of it... i never seen a 2WD in town ... every one has 4x4, and most of them are beat up ...

It seems like most of em ended up down south . I lucked out last year I had 2 @ one time