2 door Blazer/Tahoe/Yukon Rear 1/4s or Fenders???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ARTEMIS1759

Reaction score
Hey, ya'll. Anyone know where I can get a set? As some of you may remember back in 2010 when I got back from a deployment to Kosovo I had a tire blow out at 75 mph on my 94 Yukon and slammed into a bridge guard rail. Still driveable with no major injuries but jacked the body up pretty good. So I found a 93 2 door Blazer for a donor to stick my engine in. It had factory flares but Iwanted to see what was under them and now don't have much metal left in them. Any help would be appreciated. As a last resort I figured I could cut up some PU box sides.

ARTEMIS1759

Reaction score
Doh...50 views and no answer. Failure Ii assume? Anyone got a 2 door body shell i near North Dakota?

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Also, patch panels for a fleetside pickup would work. You mentioned that. If you could find a rust free box on a junkyard, snatch it up for the panels or cut it out there and buy only what you need :shrug:

ARTEMIS1759

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I did find used part locator with a couple of panels listed near my Dad too.