1st chevy truck newbie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TCBRacer77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome, be warned…. This site may cause a severe addiction to these trucks lol I originally found this forum by trying to google search simple maintenance questions, and turned into my go to source for all of the major swaps/upgrades/maintenance information, and quite simply created an obsession. Originally I only kept my truck because it was paid off but wasn’t special, now thanks to everything I’ve learned on here I’ll never get rid of mine!
What a great way to bond with your kids and create something to pass down in your family!

Kinglouie82

Reaction score
Thank you guys I will post some pics as soon as I get to the shop I've been so busy with work I haven't been able to do anything. Yes I'm super excited to tinker with my boys their excited to paint it lol.

OBS Oregon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wsup fellas my name is Luis I'm from Miami and new to the forum just bought my first chevy truck! It's a 97 obs ext cab figured I can work this with my boys. Looking forward to this build ....with everyone's help lol
Welcome to the party! I purchased my first OBS truck in November of last year. I now have two (1996 C1500 and 1996 K1500) As TCBracer77 said this "This site may cause a severe addiction"... which is true only because of the amount of good information provided by these members.

Kinglouie82

Reaction score
Welcome to the party! I purchased my first OBS truck in November of last year. I now have two (1996 C1500 and 1996 K1500) As TCBracer77 said this "This site may cause a severe addiction"... which is true only because of the amount of good information provided by these members.
Thanks bud! Yea I've always had an addiction to cars period lol but I've always wanted a truck my dad used to have an 80s scottsdale single cab and so far this the closest I've gotten lol .