1998 K1500 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd absolutely be interested in hearing it... I'm listening to everything I can find to see what I ultimately like best.

The race bullets are gonna be too loud though, I live in a residential area unfortunately and it isn't uncommon for me to come home around 1 or 2 AM, so I can't piss my neighbors off too much

1972 chevy 4x4 full air ride 383 custom build: http://youtu.be/5FawSvhEZnU

Here you go...just a quick walk around with a few stabs of the throttle...

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
http://youtu.be/3ZPBaNCHqnc
Quick idle clip I'd describe it as a little meaner and deeper than a 44, Mines not overly loud because it's a single pipe not duals, and it has 2 different pipe sizes

I'd love to hear that when you rev, it reminds me of a slightly deeper but mostly louder version of my current muffler (flowmaster 70 series). I'm really looking for a deep sounding muffler but just louder, so I'll be looking into this one a bit more. You have any clips of revving it?

1972 chevy 4x4 full air ride 383 custom build: http://youtu.be/5FawSvhEZnU

Here you go...just a quick walk around with a few stabs of the throttle...

That thing is clean under there, nice job on the underside man. It sounds MEAN too, tough for me to tell how it would sound with cats on, but that really sounds great. Thanks for posting it

mattgio72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya I'm sure cats would give it a different tone...but I'm gonna run then same mufflers on my crew cab 454(no cats) and see what it sounds like...good luck with your decision!

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Ya I'm sure cats would give it a different tone...but I'm gonna run then same mufflers on my crew cab 454(no cats) and see what it sounds like...good luck with your decision!

Thanks man, I'll keep it updated as to my decision

Thanks again for the video

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
I'd love to hear that when you rev, it reminds me of a slightly deeper but mostly louder version of my current muffler (flowmaster 70 series). I'm really looking for a deep sounding muffler but just louder, so I'll be looking into this one a bit more. You have any clips of revving it?

That thing is clean under there, nice job on the underside man. It sounds MEAN too, tough for me to tell how it would sound with cats on, but that really sounds great. Thanks for posting it
Ill try and get one

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Spintech 300 :imo:

I figured you meant 3000, I searched quite a few videos of it on YouTube, had a hard time getting a good idea of how loud/quiet it is though due to poor quality videos.

I've recently been obsessed with the idea of putting a magnaflow muffler on. Either a 14" universal one of a 14 or 18" XL muffler. Can't seem to decide