1998 Chevy Silverado Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. Just wish it was half as nice as some of the trucks on here

Last edited:

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Your is getting there. A great truck doesn't come together over night, unless your rich. Lol.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just keep throwing money at it, and its still been off the road for nearly two years

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
WOW you two have really torn that thing apart! It's gonna be amazing me thinks!

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea it's basically a complete restoration. Truck might take a little longer than expected. My dad was just offered a promotion but it means we might be moving to Texas/Arizona/Colorado. So if that's the case we are just going to get it back together so I can drive it to wherever we move. Gonna be my own little power tour

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
But it also means the 383 will probably not be going in. Almost bought a 632ci from blueprint on Monday but we decided to hold off because of money. But now that he is getting promoted and a substantial pay increase, it will be ordered most likely in a week or tei

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
But it also means the 383 will probably not be going in. Almost bought a 632ci from blueprint on Monday but we decided to hold off because of money. But now that he is getting promoted and a substantial pay increase, it will be ordered most likely in a week or tei
Wow that's awesome

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing like 800hp all forged internals. Can throw any power adder at it we want. Most likely nitrous