1997chevydriver's truck album

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You know you could always drive north of saint cloud and git rid of that diesel bumper, I'll take care of it for ya :rofl:

But seriously, I'm jealous! I've been looking for a clean straight one like that without the impact bars for quite a while now, most of them in the yards are rusted or tweaked pretty good. And the few that I've found, they think they must be gold plated or something for the prices they want. If you come accross a clean one like that for a decent price let me know, I'm not all that far from your area!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know you could always drive north of saint cloud and git rid of that diesel bumper, I'll take care of it for ya :rofl:

But seriously, I'm jealous! I've been looking for a clean straight one like that without the impact bars for quite a while now, most of them in the yards are rusted or tweaked pretty good. And the few that I've found, they think they must be gold plated or something for the prices they want. If you come accross a clean one like that for a decent price let me know, I'm not all that far from your area!

This one has a dent on one of the openings and this one is supposed to have the impact bars. If my boss wasn't so cheap i could get a smoothie diesel bumper but he don't sell anything even though the truck has not ran in years :nono:

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This one has a dent on one of the openings and this one is supposed to have the impact bars. If my boss wasn't so cheap i could get a smoothie diesel bumper but he don't sell anything even though the truck has not ran in years :nono:

Still looks like you could message the dent out possibly! They aren't exactly easy to find, so I think you did good! I checked rock auto and browns earlier, and you can get a new repo diesel smoothie from Rock Auto for $178.99 plus shipping.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach