1997 Silverado prerunner build "The Black Nasty"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you can get it, I'd also like some info on those relays and connectors.

Souza72

Reaction score
This is exactly what I want to do to my truck. This is what I've been planning to do to it for the last few years now and then I came across now and I can finally show people how my truck will look when I'm done. This truck is sick. One day I'll post pics of my build and it hopefully will look as awesome as this.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is exactly what I want to do to my truck. This is what I've been planning to do to it for the last few years now and then I came across now and I can finally show people how my truck will look when I'm done. This truck is sick. One day I'll post pics of my build and it hopefully will look as awesome as this.

Thanks man!! I will tell you right now, if it is your daily driver, keep it EXTREMELY simple!!

Souza72

Reaction score
Thanks man!! I will tell you right now, if it is your daily driver, keep it EXTREMELY simple!!

Yeah I'm planning on waiting to do this until its not my daily driver. But ill start putting little things on it now.

Souza72

Reaction score
Oh. I have a 97 K1500 so i would have to have mine all custom fab. I'll probably end up fabricating everything myself. I was hoping I could find a kit to put on it but the only kits they make for long travel suspension are for the 2wd.