1997 Sierra on Moto Metals - Black and White Tilt Shift pr0n

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NICE wheels! Those would look awesome on my truck. Hmm, I wonder how much they cost...

$1,804.99 Shipped! Sorry, but that's pretty cheap. When I bought the same tires + Weld EVO Andros in the same size for my burb in 2004, I paid a shop in Ft. Lauderdale almost $3,000 at time. got them with lugs and include hubcentric poly rings included from rimzoneonline.com via eBay. Great guy.

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LED tails on! Dramatic visual improvement in back! Previous owner or someone had made a cheesy attempt at some dull spray type tail blackout and I hated it. These are really nice all lit up BTW. Got them off FleaBay.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Blue975speed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What brand are the tails, I'm already ready to order a set of those flares, and those tails look great too.

Just2Sweet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
$1,804.99 Shipped! Sorry, but that's pretty cheap. When I bought the same tires + Weld EVO Andros in the same size for my burb in 2004, I paid a shop in Ft. Lauderdale almost $3,000 at time. got them with lugs and include hubcentric poly rings included from rimzoneonline.com via eBay. Great guy.

Yeah, I actually looked on ebay after I replied and saw the cost. The price is about what I expected. Maybe when I get my tax return!

Rusty Silence

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're puny compared to what most folks are slapping on here - 285/60/18. All the gory details can be found here: http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?6040-Freddy-s-(SubLO)-1997-GMC-Sierra-Build-Thread

For a stock height gmt400 or close to stock height, I think these have the best overall look and function. Anything more than 2 or 3" higher, I'd be buying 305/60/18 or 325/60/18. The funny thing is, I think this size looks bad and too small on NBS or NNBS. Weird.
Right on. I thought they looked close to the same size as mine. Mine are 275/65/18

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im loving those flares! I might get some of those for my truck. Nice clean truck btw. :)
Those tails make it look alot cleaner as well. Nice work.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Im loving those flares! I might get some of those for my truck. Nice clean truck btw. :)
Those tails make it look alot cleaner as well. Nice work.

I agree with all stated above!