1997 Sierra on Moto Metals - Black and White Tilt Shift pr0n

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bring in the chrome homie!!! I think I'm about to go peel the black off my wheels because they're really chrome :lol: and it'd take about 10 mins to make them all chrome again from black. Then do the same to my rocker panels and finally put some rocker guard on there but I want chrome wheels back with it all debadged and see how it looks. I've had this plasti dip on them wheels for a couple months now. The stuff is amazing.

I think that logo-less grille will be really cool. Before I did all black I was Black/red/chrome theme alot like what you're doing now. I liked it alot too.

nickl011

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally am a big fan of the white/chrome combo. Theres a guy at school here that has those same moto metals on his red Obs and they look super sharp! I think they look even better on your truck! But if I were you, I also would colormatch the flares, door handles and maybe mirrors. I know thats what I have in the works!

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Bring in the chrome homie!!! I think I'm about to go peel the black off my wheels because they're really chrome :lol: and it'd take about 10 mins to make them all chrome again from black. Then do the same to my rocker panels and finally put some rocker guard on there but I want chrome wheels back with it all debadged and see how it looks. I've had this plasti dip on them wheels for a couple months now. The stuff is amazing.

I think that logo-less grille will be really cool. Before I did all black I was Black/red/chrome theme alot like what you're doing now. I liked it alot too.
I liked yours wheels better before you coated them. Just my opinion

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I liked yours wheels better before you coated them. Just my opinion

Yeah I've had a 2 or 3 peeps out of many say they liked the chrome. Some people just love chrome wheels tho! Now that they are coated it makes the beadlocks stand out like crazy and makes the actual wheel look bigger (17) which before the bead lock was hardly noticeable against the chrome. I'll pull it off it ever starts to look bad or when I sell the wheels. My next wheels will be mainly black/chrome 20" :evillol:

I'm still standing by the painted flares! Someone photoshop painted flares on this guys truck so he could see the light!!! :gr_grin:

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I've had a 2 or 3 peeps out of many say they liked the chrome. Some people just love chrome wheels tho! Now that they are coated it makes the beadlocks stand out like crazy and makes the actual wheel look bigger (17) which before the bead lock was hardly noticeable against the chrome. I'll pull it off it ever starts to look bad or when I sell the wheels. My next wheels will be mainly black/chrome 20" :evillol:

I'm still standing by the painted flares! Someone photoshop painted flares on this guys truck so he could see the light!!! :gr_grin:

peel it all off lol i like the slick smooth black look before you did the spray bomb stuff.. if you like the beadlock to stand out just leave them black and peel the centers back to chrome.. i think the beadlock rings would look sick blue.. it would bring the blue out in the shocks.. chrome wheels blue beadlock ring with the bolts chrome...

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL I definitely am peeling off the rockers and doing the rocker guard this weekend and I'm thinking I'll peel the wheels too since it only took 1 can to do them I can always easily go back...But I just wanna see how it look chrome wheels fully de molded with nice black rockers. I don't like the idea of the plasti dip being on there but so far it has just looked so good on the wheels and held up so well but the rockers were a swing and a miss IMO

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They're puny compared to what most folks are slapping on here - 285/60/18. All the gory details can be found here: http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?6040-Freddy-s-(SubLO)-1997-GMC-Sierra-Build-Thread

For a stock height gmt400 or close to stock height, I think these have the best overall look and function. Anything more than 2 or 3" higher, I'd be buying 305/60/18 or 325/60/18. The funny thing is, I think this size looks bad and too small on NBS or NNBS. Weird.