1997 Sierra on Moto Metals - Black and White Tilt Shift pr0n

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OOOOhh yeah!

I learn-et tilt-shift today

You must be registered for see images

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ha! Thanks all. I gotta billet logo-less grill and smoothie teardrop light bumper on order too. Should be here next week. I got a build thread too. I'm a real fan of subdued and understated but aggressive at the same time. I like my cars/trucks looking like they should have come from the factory at least with options.

jonny01blaze

Reaction score
Thathas always been my mindset when I do a build, how it should of been. Nothing overdone or wild. Just enough that it looks good but stands out.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like it but would personally go with a white/black or white/chrome theme, and not mix the two. Since the wheels are badass, I would paint the flares white and go from there. I think you'd be really surprised how much it'd do for the truck to paint those flares.

I'm interested in getting a set just like them. Where did you get them??

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hear ya. But, to each his own I guess. I'm huge fan of the black/white/chrome trifecta specifically for these trucks. Not a fan of the blacked out (or white-out) look. Doesn't meant it looks bad, just subjective per an individual's taste. I've got more chrome coming - Carriage Works grill just arrived and chrome smoothie Frenched bumper with teardrop lights is on order. No, there are no tacky rocker panels, chrome vents, visors, wipers, mirrors or any other Pep Boys'ish rice-a-lot type stuff in the works. Just understated mild visual improvements. Those two items I mentioned will be the last of the chrome upgrades.

No plans to paint the flares. I like them black as my OEM 'Burb had flat black (on white) from the factory and I liked the contrast. They are "P.U. Technology" made flares from FleaBay.