1997 CREW CAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He sent more pics

You must be registered for see images attach

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What is lurking under the seat covers? Two kids doesn't imply nice interior. Damage on the passengers side rear wheel well and a general lack of cleaning before sending a potential buyer pictures doesn't go well with me.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I say 4 to 4,500 tops. Pass bed looks off to like pushed in and driver side looks good. Thats one thing i always noticed about the 1500 ccsb the frames always looked sagged. I know its rare but I'd rather do a 2500 conversion. My frame is nice and strong. Just imo

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What is lurking under the seat covers? Two kids doesn't imply nice interior. Damage on the passengers side rear wheel well and a general lack of cleaning before sending a potential buyer pictures doesn't go well with me.

I say 4 to 4,500 tops. Pass bed looks off to like pushed in and driver side looks good. Thats one thing i always noticed about the 1500 ccsb the frames always looked sagged. I know its rare but I'd rather do a 2500 conversion. My frame is nice and strong. Just imo

My thoughts exactly guys! I was not impressed at all. I always get turned off by people wanting to sell something and don't even clean it up for the pictures.

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
For what it is, the miles on it, and the overall condition - he's not far off the money. I can't see any Centurion logos on it though?? Surely that's what it is. Considering how those hold up over the years I agree with 1sickcrewcab, I'd rather convert one and use a real GM crew cab body, and preferably an unmodified frame. Not slamming Centurions but they don't seem to last in the modified areas as well as OEM does.

Richard

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score

Yep. My thinking also.
Pass for me. He won't come down to what I think it's worth.