1997 Cheyenne

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cheyenne97

Reaction score
1997 C1500 with the 4.3L V6. Picked it up locally off a guy from my home town. Model year is my birth year. Tags are my birth month. CLEAN overall for having been around and almost everything on her is original including the paint (minus the hood, that peeled a few years back according to the previous owner). Not looking to do anything to her cosmetically or performance-wise until I absolutely need to. Hoping she’ll be a for-life ride and a long one at that. Been a sound and smooth ride so far. Thank you for viewing and letting me share.
You must be registered for see images attach

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
1997 C1500 with the 4.3L V6. Picked it up locally off a guy from my home town. Model year is my birth year. Tags are my birth month. CLEAN overall for having been around and almost everything on her is original including the paint (minus the hood, that peeled a few years back according to the previous owner). Not looking to do anything to her cosmetically or performance-wise until I absolutely need to. Hoping she’ll be a for-life ride and a long one at that. Been a sound and smooth ride so far. Thank you for viewing and letting me share.
You must be registered for see images attach
Is that a 2/4 drop on that rig?