1996 Slammed Chevy Cheyenne...STAR IN THE MAKING!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

llcjr

Reaction score
I HAVE PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE IN SEPTEMBER 2013 WITH 164000 MILES ON IT REALLY CLEAN TRUCK FOR THE YEAR AND FOR WHAT IT IS MY PLANS FOR THE TRUCK IS SLAMMED ABOUT A 6/8 DROP WITH AMERICAN RACING TORQ THRUST OR SOME WELD RTS WHEELS NOT SURE WHAT SIZE YET MY ENGINE PLANS IS EITHER A VORTEC 454, A 5.3, OR A 6.0 SMALL BLOCK HAVENT MADE UP MY MIND YET RIGHT NOW IT HAS THE VORTEC 5.0L ENGINE RUNS GREAT AND I WILL TRY TO UP DATE MY STATUS AS I PUT PARTS ON THE TRUCK THANKS.

WHEN I FIRST BROUGHT HER HOME
You must be registered for see images attach

FIRST THING I DID WAS SLAM IT I GOT A DJM DROP KIT 2 INCH DROP SPINDLES 3 INCH SPRINGS CUT A QUARTER INCH THE REAR WAS A 7 INCH DROP WITH WITH A C NOTCH BUT ENDED UP BEING ADJUSTABLE TO 8 INCHES SO TOTAL ITS A 8 INCH DROP IN THE REAR AS FAR AS SHOCKS I HAVE AIR SHOCKS IN THE REAR 18 INCHES EXTENDED AND MONROE 12 INCH EXTENDED UP FROM WAY TO SOFT AND IM GOING TO TRY THE BELLTECH 5 INCH DROP SPRINGS IN FRONT ASAP WILL KEEP YOU UPDATE IM LOOKING FOR A VERY STIFF SHOCK UP FRONT SO MY FRAME DONT TOUCH THE GROUND ON BIG BUMPS. I SWAPPED THE BIG STOCK TIRES OUT FOR 275/60/15 IN THE REAR AND 245/60/15 UP FRONT THE FENDER HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY CUT AND SHAVED IT ONLY RUBS ON SHARP U TURNS BUT WILL PROBABLY STOP ONCE I GO 235s UP FRONT

WHEN I FIRST GOT HER DONE NICE AND DUSTY FROM HARD WORK INSTALLING

WHEN SHE WAS CLEANED UP AND ADDED LIMO TINT

Last edited:

llcjr

Reaction score
i Changed the Front shocks to belltech street performance shocks which works great

llcjr

Reaction score
im sorry i havent kept up with this but recently i ordered weld wheels 15x10 rear and 15x4 up front and this is how it turned out im in love with the stance and look on it