1996 GMC Suburban "Kaye"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skeletal

Getting a bigger hammer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She's done, waiting for it to sell now. (Paint was drying on the emblem when I took this pic)
You must be registered for see images attach

I hear you lol. I carried mine and next time ima use a cart. Freakin thing was a pain to move around... then I had to strap it on the roof lol. I wanted a black hood or something that could match my color well. Ended up with silver, cause over hear all the hoods were damaged....
Would like to see a picture of the hood on the roof lol. That's how I ended up with a silver hood also, the other ones had damage or burnt off paint.

Last edited:

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
She's done, waiting for it to sell now. (Paint was drying on the emblem when I took this pic)
You must be registered for see images attach

Would like to see a picture of the hood on the roof lol. That's how I ended up with a silver hood also, the other ones had damage or burnt off paint.

Lol it was on my wifes 06 highlander lol. Hood was just about as big as the roof