1996 Chevrolet c1500 obs Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THOBSGTR

Reaction score
Wow! Beautiful truck!

Thank you very much !

I'm sure you'd get a great price for it, but man, most of these trucks got modded, cut, chopped, dropped and drove hard. You did the perfect level of mods while maintaining the originality of it. I know you deal high end cars, but cruising in a slick truck like is always nice.
I appreciate that and yeah you’re right that is true, it really is a blast to drive around and what I have been looking for for some time now.. Hah it’s certainly tough when you buy something to flip but end up falling for it !

THOBSGTR

Reaction score
Nice!
I'd ****** the hell out of that truck. Just 'wreck' it. Dirty nasty things done!
But in a good way.
Judging by the comments, obviously I'm the only one here that feels that way.
I just can't leave things well enough alone. Lol!

lol ! It was tempting to not touch it at all , but I just had to put some of my personal touches on it.. modest but clean - and I am super stoked how it turned out !

Wiscoburban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You get your hands on some very nice cars. I used to flip cars too but mostly old ones that I paid 1-2k for and got 3-5 out of them lol. You do very nice work all your cars look pristine. I also vote you keep the truck but I get if you have to sell it and I am sure someone will be a lucky happy owner of that machine

THOBSGTR

Reaction score
You get your hands on some very nice cars. I used to flip cars too but mostly old ones that I paid 1-2k for and got 3-5 out of them lol. You do very nice work all your cars look pristine. I also vote you keep the truck but I get if you have to sell it and I am sure someone will be a lucky happy owner of that machine

Very nice, It’s quite fun- the Lord has blessed us with some great opportunities.
Really appreciate that.