1995 Chevrolet S10 Blazer LS "Project Blitz"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
As some of you know I traded my k3500 for this lil truck...appearance wise both trucks are in similar condition. Mechanical wise the Blazer is in better shape. Here are a couple pics I just took with my phone Parked in the driveway with the Trailblazer

You must be registered for see images attach

The First pic shows how badly dented the front bumper was before the light bar install...

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
These pics show current progress:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Plans for this truck:

Crank t bars 1" and rear shackles.
2" body lift
235/75R15 Goodyear Wrangler Radials on S10 ZR2 style rims
6" SRB off road lights on outer tabs of light bar
6" HF offroad lights converted to HID (6000K) (50% complete) on inner tabs of light bar
Hyper LEDs 7000k HID headlights in low beam.
Sportrack cargo basket mounted to stock roof rack cross bars.

Work done to truck so far:

Straighten front bumper to make it usable
Installed Smittybilt light bar from K3500

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Go bigger than 235s if you lift it 2", i had 235s on my 2wd at stock height and coulda gone a little bigger

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Project update:

wound up removing the running boards after taking a good look at them and realizing they were only held on by 6 self tapping screws per side. Also painted up the grille in the same rubberized coating i used on the rocker panels of the K3500.

You must be registered for see images

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Next to do:

acquire second Pilot brand harness to get the 6" lights working until i can afford to get a custom harness from Baron.
acquire bumper end caps to complete main bumper as well as paint bumper and caps with same rubberized coating as grille.
paint body from side molding down to pinch welds in same coating.
Molded mudflaps for front and rear.
Skid plate from bumper down to below oil filter

Once all the above are complete this project will be done for Stage 1.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
looks good! hows that spray crap hold up?

I did the same process as i did on Rehab which was light coat of primer then laying down the rubberized coating while the primer was still tacky. And it has held up quite well on Rehab so i expect it to be similar on the grille.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
I did the same process as i did on Rehab which was light coat of primer then laying down the rubberized coating while the primer was still tacky. And it has held up quite well on Rehab so i expect it to be similar on the grille.

ill have to remmeber the primer if i go rattle can route...found a body armor kit i think its called for 60 bucks and its roll on so we will see

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
ill have to remmeber the primer if i go rattle can route...found a body armor kit i think its called for 60 bucks and its roll on so we will see

When i do the sides and rear bumper i most likely will do a two stage process of laying down black duplicolor primer then possbly use actual roll on bed liner...same goes with the front bumper...havent decided yet.