1993 swb pace truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh hell yeah, do a stock restoration :rocking:

1993swb

Reaction score
Cool, I think im going to keep this truck for awhile from wat ive found they r rare.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I always wanted one. I'd still love to have one.

I definitely say restore it back to stock, starting with the wheels. That left rear wheel is the correct wheel. Find you another set of 4 and you'll have a matching spare.

1993swb

Reaction score
I have a set in my garage of a 1993 reg cab short box v6 5 speed i had a few years back.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Wow! Heard of these, never seen one. Very unique! Don't know how collectable they are, but there is one guy around here that collects nothing but pace cars. so who knows. Do you know if it has actual history as a pace car? Some of those were Hot-Rodded from the factory. Usually those weren't for sale after their use as such, to the general public, but from what I've heard, a few did slip through.

1993swb

Reaction score
Its pretty snappy will push 6000 rpm when downshifting, and will bark the tires when shifting from 2st to 2ND

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow! Heard of these, never seen one. Very unique! Don't know how collectable they are, but there is one guy around here that collects nothing but pace cars. so who knows. Do you know if it has actual history as a pace car? Some of those were Hot-Rodded from the factory. Usually those weren't for sale after their use as such, to the general public, but from what I've heard, a few did slip through.

If you'll notice, it doesn't say "Pace Truck" anywhere. It is usually mistakenly referred to as a "Pace" truck, but as the door decal says, it's an "Offical Truck." The actual track trucks were probably used to haul equipment and a personnel around. It's hard to find much information on these trucks, but a little bit of Google research says that there were 1534 Indy trucks produced.