1993 gauge cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
That's basically what I did when I converted my truck - took the doors from the yard and stripped them on my own time. Found a truck that conveniently already had the dash removed so getting at the wiring harness was nothing :D

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the parts truck was maroon interior so unless I come up with grey power door panels by the time I do this project I'll reuse my manual panels and come up with something to plug the window crank hole
Or paint the maroon door panels gray with plastic and vinyl flexible paint.

Kkortman112

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm going to try to do this door project Saturday. After what I went through pulling the dashboard out of the parts truck I'm thinking and hoping I can run the harness below the glovebox and radio rather than where it was factory below the windshield. I believe it's long enough to do that. I plugged it in and tried all the door functions and after figuring out i had to add the 2 circuit breakers in the fuse box everything worked as it should so I gutted the parts doors. So other than drilling the A pillars and getting something to plug the window crank holes I should be good to go.