1991 Silverado Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cab is getting close. Bed is done along with doors and front clip. Getting close to being ready for paint.

You must be registered for see images attach

tsr2185

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome man, I wish i had the time to prep mine and get it painted like this.

If you dont mind me asking, how much a paint job like this runs for? I have no experience with professional paint jobs. I live in south louisiana.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome man, I wish i had the time to prep mine and get it painted like this.

If you dont mind me asking, how much a paint job like this runs for? I have no experience with professional paint jobs. I live in south louisiana.

I’m paying 4K for this one. I know the painter and plan on having him do some more work for me also. Keep in mind I tore the truck down, did the rust repair and will be doing most of the reassembly on it.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck is back home painter still has some small touch ups to do along with the spray in bed liner. I did reassemble the doors and installed the quarter glass. Won’t be doing anymore reassembly until the painter does his thing. Can’t wait to see it completely reassembled! Everything was painted off the truck so all the jams are nice and shiny with no tape lines. This color really pops in the sun.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One thing I am doing is the four corner light mod can’t stand those top lights not working. So currently working on the grille before I mask it up for fresh paint. Unfortunately I’m going to use my original grill that has a small crack since the other grill I have is a aftermarket and I didn’t even realize it because it had the bow tie indention but guess what my NOS bow tie doesn’t fit right at all so I will clean up my original and use it until another nice original comes along. Damn aftermarket junk.

NCTyphoonKid

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing really to update yet painter is still working on it and I believe spraying the bedliner today. He’s got the bedsides looking really good. He’s hoping to have it finished this week hopefully. Maybe I can get it reassembled next weekend if all goes well