1990 Chevy sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
lol.... yes, yes!! their coming! its hard now that I don't live any where with internet... :/ so I need to post off my phone. right now im at my rents, so im on the computer :) lol

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im interested to see the SSBC kit installed, and all the progress on this build. Ive got some stuff to post on my build thread. How come you dont have any internet at your place, thats not sanitary living conditions

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Forgot to mention about the SSBC front brakes. If you do go to that system, you HAVE to buy their dropped spindles, as they're pre-modified to clear the big rotors.
You could mod the ones you have, but that requires the equipment to do that, & you have to know what, where, & how much to remove from the spindles. A bit of a guessing game. Easier to buy the SSBC spindles that you know are gonna work right the first time.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Forgot to mention about the SSBC front brakes. If you do go to that system, you HAVE to buy their dropped spindles, as they're pre-modified to clear the big rotors.
You could mod the ones you have, but that requires the equipment to do that, & you have to know what, where, & how much to remove from the spindles. A bit of a guessing game. Easier to buy the SSBC spindles that you know are gonna work right the first time.

really?? I didn't know that. I haven't ordered the front ones yet... probably going to wait till the truck is rolling. Once I am done with this, paint/interior/box/frame.... I will be looking into wheels/tries, then spindles because I don't like the ones I got, they stick out to far... Id like to get tubular a arms, and then the front big brake kit. Then any other little things I end up liking or not liking about the truck. Something like the front bumper, I really wanted the recessed/offset license plate, but now im thinking I want to go with a smooth bumper with the stock valence, and install some sort of license plate bracket that drops when I drive, and flips down at shows....

Im interested to see the SSBC kit installed, and all the progress on this build. Ive got some stuff to post on my build thread. How come you dont have any internet at your place, thats not sanitary living conditions

Well, sorry is.. I got internet/cable at my house, but my girlfriend house doesn't. I rent out my place to roomates, and the basement to tonnants. so the house is pretty much an income property. I stay with the GF since she has two kids, and I don't have room for them. So we live at her place with internet free.... don't worry... im trying to convince her to get it lol.

btw, how much progress is on your build?? haven't checked it out in a long time! ill have to go find it and see :)

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah, nice way to use your old place as income. Money side is always a good thing, as long as its not used for drugs... Just truck parts

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Ah, nice way to use your old place as income. Money side is always a good thing, as long as its not used for drugs... Just truck parts

Oh man! Bad memories.
Seen a girl I know getting the crap beat outa her by her BF in a bar. Bunch of guys grab him & out the door he goes. She's in tears. Doesn't want to go home. Has nothing but the clothes she's wearing. I had a small 2 bdrm. place right on the beach, so I tell her she can stay for a couple of days till she gets her **** together. Next day (Friday) I tell her that I'm outa town for a few days, so she's got until I get back to get her life straightened out.
When I get back Sunday night, there's 15 people in my house, tunes cranked, & they're cooking up 1/4 ounces of blow at a time, in soup ladles (!) on my stove. Some of these people I know. Most I don't! They all found out that I have a temper! Especially her!
"Everybody, GTFO! Right F'n NOW! You've got 1 minute! Cell phone's in my hand, & I'm dialin' 911!"
Didn't think a bunch of crackheads could move so fast!
Found out from the neighbours that the B.S. started within an hour of me leaving!
Jeez! Try to help someone, y'know?

Last edited:

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Yeah, my place has good tennants so far.. So I can't complaian.. Its all going towards truck parts.. The gf and the kids. :)

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's good. I will post some pics of the fans and the radiator installed so you can get a visual of what yours will look like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk