1990 Chevy sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
F*$%... I wish. around here, everything is like double. I searched and searched... if i buy through a suplier in town, or i buy online and ship stuff here... its ends up being around the same price with the shipping. I hear you guys down south build stuff for dirt cheap. Not us here... just my widen wheels cost me 400$ ... you guys get it at like 150-200 for a used set!

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Nice build. Looking forward to seeing it done. I love seeing engines all clean and purdy on the inside.

I can't help it though...you spelled "Stroker" wrong in your sig haha

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Slowly coming, just need to get the correct length pushrods...

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
No, its actually a suziki intruder! It gets everyone though! my father bought it with the paint done, hes done alot of little mods to it. (its his bike, i always bug him to give it to me though :) ) he doesnt drive it much since last year we had a garage fire, as lots of you know. And The chrome is all pitted and stuff. He bought a Nw harley Altra classic, full drsser. He stripped it to look like a street glide, Beautiful bike. Its pretty dirty, and hes got huge plans for it. Sattle bag extentions, custom paint and and stuff.

Heres a few pictures:

The intruder, we are probably going to make it a project for sometime this year. Buy another one, get his tins touched up, and swap them onto a newer intruder. Also he wants to put a skull headlight and such. I cant wait for this project, we might get more in to it and have the frame painted to look nicer, maybe a color matched frame or something. Same with the motor, get it powder coated black, wih the fins bare metel like the harley. Then this summer, its the bike i get to ride :)

Yes... My father is my best friend, i work with him, but we also do alot together!