1990 Chevy sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Ahaha hilarious! I bpaid lots by the time they got here... But it was the only way it was gonna happen.. It would be cheaper for you to get some made for you dev! Its was like 400$ by the time they got to my door....

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Well, finally making some headway! Ive spent the weekend building the engine, till i noticed they gave me the wrong chain gear set!:Stupid Me: but i still went ahead and bolted some stuff up to the engine to figure out if i want to paint anything like the heads or intake. But, i desided i love the way it looks!

(Sorry for all the pictures, new camera.... im becoming a photowhore:rofl: )

You must be registered for see images attach

(one of the best parts of building this project, quality time with my father)

I also started another project, since i desided im smoothening the dash and painting it glass black... also made my gauge looks pretty sweet. Got awesome planes for the door panels, it lead me to the bezel, i wanted something nice, smooth.. and clean. So i took the cargo lamp switch, turned it into a norma switch to use for my red headlight and accesory lights in the box and stuff. (gives the clean stock look i want) but i didnt like all the groves in the plastic, so i filled them in, and will paint the bezel a nice candy red. (Just a sneak peak, still got some sanding and smoothing to do!) Also, custome installing LEDs in my window switchs to make them lightup...

Heres a quick look for some that may (which seems rare) have 88-94 fog light switch. Just to get rid of the green light... its a simple ruber on the LED light, you simply peel it off. And there you go, it lights up white! or, put in a colored LED for diferent colors!

Alittle more update, i have finally found a t56 Transmission!!! im picking it up about 4 hours north from me the 23, im pretty pumped! Also picked up a nice truck box, driver door and clutch pedal assembly, which is on the way to pick up the t56 as well. Win win there for sure!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Eric, this build is coming along very nicely!

Gotta tip for ya. Once you get your truck finished, go in the house, & start eating EVERYTHING in the 'Grump's' fridge. You need to put on some weight before you move out!!! Lol!

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you putting the pistons in with a extenion makes me nerves!!!

what are the CC's of the heads? with the dish pistons you must be going boost later on? even it the heads are 64cc going with a flat top will keep you around 10 to 1...

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I can't remember all the specs off hand, I will get you everything tomorrow! I'm not planning on running boost, we built it in mind of a possible nos shot... Not sure yet. The engine should push around 460 HP. Stroker, what do you mean with an extension?

Al, I've been trying to gain weight through all of high school! Almost 19... Still weigh in at a wooping, 117 pounds! Aha I try. Its depressing! Lol

Thanks guys ! And the price tag... Hard to say cause its lots, but let's keep in mind, us canadians, ours prices are like double -.-

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
the 383 kit is about that much yes. but theres everything else, heads, intake, carb, cam shaft and so on.... It all adds up. Plus the block machining as well adds to the cost.