12k for these 400's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steveed

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everything is expensive in Austin.

The interior is pretty nice though. Looks like something that could be cleaned up really well. I'm guessing if you want $12k you should probably go through the trouble of having someone detail it out instead of just snapping some half-axx pictures.

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

The interior is pretty nice though. Looks like something that could be cleaned up really well. I'm guessing if you want $12k you should probably go through the trouble of having someone detail it out instead of just snapping some half-axx pictures.
The Ac, radio and power locks don’t work either. And 215xxx miles.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Those are Ford seats.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3 yrs ago I paid 3k for my Blazer , I may have 5k total as it sits today. In 1 hour I will be officially retired after 35 yrs. so the Blazer will be my retirement project, I hope the values keep climbing on them.
Based on the trajectory of the square prices, you've got 2 or 3 years of continued rise before they plateau and the market saturates.
And congratulations on your impending retirement!

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prices are going up for sure but they can still be found for cheap. Here’s one:
Btw I got my 96 K1500 with 46K for $4500.00 last summer.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Ha, I didn't even see that below the price. 215xxx doesn't seem crazy for a 21yr old truck. Driving around in Texas without AC is no fun.
Yep AC is very good to have in Texas! That's a crew cab short bed though, fairly rare truck isn't it?
I'd also be interested in what the strategically placed towel and floor mat on the passenger side floorboard is covering up.... Had a trick like that pulled on our first 99 Burb, because the carpet was always wet because the little rubber elbow that drains the evaporator case was missing.
If I had $8K, that's about what I would give for it, maybe not even that much. Also be a good idea if they told what engine....

Last edited:

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score