04 Escalade 6.0 AWD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I'd go with a Scandanavian flick and/or pop it with the ebrake if it's difficult to initiate. AWD donuts are sick because the car doesn't really move, just sort of rotates about its own axis. Now you guys have me wanting to attempt 4WD donuts in one of my rigs.

I tried 4WD donuts in my K2500 in my work parking lot, I heard lots of popping and banging and other not so good noises, so I clicked it back into 2WD and kept on romping. It was really more or less drifting around by the end of it, still fun as hell.
I feel like it'd be a sketchy ride in a crew cab long bed, but a fun sketchy.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
More than likely, there was only a couple of inches of snow.
It's a blessing and a curse here in the south with snow, sometimes we get enough to go out and have fun, sometimes it's little to none.
But at least I don't have to deal with salt being sprayed down and rotting out my precious rust free trucks.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I finally scored a clean set of color matched Denali door handles. Looks so much better going to wrap the chrome on the rack & boards along with tinting the tails & 3rd brake light

You must be registered for see images attach

Replaced the driver door water deflector since it was missing, it’s not shown in this pic but I made another hole for the door switch wiring so you have enough slack to hook up the switch with the door panel

Replaced the amber 194 turn signal bulb to match the rest of the pure white LED’s looks perfect now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Installed the Kenwood HU

Pulled the factory CD changer

Then gutted the CD changer, I’m going to install a single din pocket in the case and mount it like it was from the factory, should have it all set Tuesday night

You must be registered for see images

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finished up the CD changer delete today

You need to bend this tab back slightly to fully seat the pocket, it fits nice and snug and once the console is back in front there will be zero movement

This is the pocket I used it’s Metra 98-8999

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Came across these 22” Escalade rims today, they look to be in pretty good shape, has the Escalade center caps, plenty of tread left, once I sell my rims I’ll probably be into these for $400, what’s anyone think? I know I was going for that murdered out look but I think these would look great too

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bought these factory 22” Escalade rims & tires last night, the rims are pretty clean no curb rash, looks like whoever had these rims used a drive through car wash often cause the chrome part of the rims have very tiny fine scratches, I’m gonna throw some new rubber on in the next few weeks and throw them on, I’m thinking next winter I’ll pull the tires and get the rims painted black

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Bought these factory 22” Escalade rims & tires last night, the rims are pretty clean no curb rash, looks like whoever had these rims used a drive through car wash often cause the chrome part of the rims have very tiny fine scratches, I’m gonna throw some new rubber on in the next few weeks and throw them on, I’m thinking next winter I’ll pull the tires and get the rims painted black

I dig those. The red on the other center caps wouldnt have fit imo

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dig those. The red on the other center caps wouldnt have fit imo

The guy I got them from had a newer Z71 Silverado I think a 14’ he got the rims for that and picked up the Chevy caps for the Escalade rims but found some all chrome Escalade rims instead