04 Escalade 6.0 AWD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Coming home from work today this kid in a nice old late 70’s Chevy pickup is trying to get my attention at the stoplight, so I roll down the window he mentions that he didn’t see my brake lights come on when I stopped, so I get home and check them and yup they are out, I checked some fuses they were all good so I pulled the brake light switch and it’s bad so ordered an AC Delco off Amazon should have the Escalade back on the road Thursday night, with the adjustable pedals it’s a pain to get at.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pic of said 70s truck?

Nice of him to get your attention.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Didn’t have enough time to grab one but it was a late 70’s truck the bed was taken off and a flat bed was put on, had some type of lift and the cab was like a two tone gray & black hopefully I’ll see it again, it must have just happened in the last couple of weeks cause I dropped the truck off for some maintenance work 2wks ago and had a friend follow me over and he didn’t mention anything about them being out & just asked him today and he said they were working then

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Took the truck down to my local shop had them drop the trans pan & replace the filter & gasket and top it off along with installing the new GM pan & bolts I picked up. I ditched the original pan due to it have a built in drain plug they tend to seize up or leak, the new GM pans don’t have it.

Made an appointment to get the front windows re-tinted, when I had the driver door replaced they switched over my old glass to the new door since it was tinted but the tint got screwed up in a few spots so figured I’d just get them both done so they match and it’s the same tint, I’ll get a price for tinting the windshield while I am there, trying to get that done between now and August.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found this missing piece of seat trim

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had the front windows re-tinted today they match the rear a lot closer and made an appointment for the 20th to get the windshield tinted

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had the front windows re-tinted today they match the rear a lot closer and made an appointment for the 20th to get the windshield tinted

Doing the whole windshield or just a brow?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Why not just get the clear **** on the windshield? Blocks UV rays without darkening it. I'd get a new windshield first too, but in CO they're consumable.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why not just get the clear **** on the windshield? Blocks UV rays without darkening it. I'd get a new windshield first too, but in CO they're consumable.

I was looking at that too, I’m going to try the 50% windshield tint and see how it goes I’ve done a bunch of research between here, FB and YouTube it seems to be the perfect shade some go 35% which I could never see doing, I’m actually surprised how good the windshield is since it’s a New England truck no pitting or chips anywhere, time will tell how this goes