Woody's Black Z71 pic history

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And I did snap a couple more pics in the garage tonight...even though I was working on the Beretta instead. Engine bay looks like work truck again with the dirty accessories back on. haha And all my new parts stickers on the back window will help it run better.

You must be registered for see images

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I lit the fire today! Only for a few seconds and only at idle though, because I need a hose fitting to add coolant, but it seemed to run fine. I still need to weld up the exhaust, swap the 10-bolt for a 14-bolt I bought and bleed the brakes, but I'm on the home stretch.

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm cool now because I bought some Plasti-Dip yesterday at Lowe's. Went out with the fiance so I didnt get anything done on the truck, but got the stuff I needed to finish it. Figured I could try the Plasti-Dip on the chrome trim on the bump strips.

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The Plasti-Dip works pretty nice for the bump strips. Ran in to an issue with the radiator though...so after I buy a new drain o-ring tmo I'll know if it's salvageable.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The fact you have a manual tranny in that truck makes it so much more badass.......and if you listen to the Honda Civic/Dodge Neon crowd, those stickers are worth a minimum of 10 horses each.