Woody's Black Z71 pic history

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Very cool stuff my man, very cool. All usefull mods and changes without all that "bling" ****!

Just2Sweet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome looking truck, and great choice on the motor and trans. And judging by your sig, all of your cars look great.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Have you seen another Beretta in that good of condition? They didnt look that good brand new!!

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you seen another Beretta in that good of condition? They didnt look that good brand new!!

haha

Well...it's far from stock. That's why I call it an "SS". I bought it as a rust-free rolling chassis when my last Beretta rusted out from under me. Swapped in a '04 Impala 3400 with headers and Muncie 5spd with an EP limited slip and a bunch of other fun ****. It should run 13s and it gets me 31mpg highway.

You must be registered for see images

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I noticed your using the same anti theft system that I have
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i would like to invest in one of those systems, but id rather have the mastive option

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hahaha

Funny thing is, he's such a *****. That's my fiance's dog and my dachshund owns his ass! He's scared of her...